Upcoming Classes and Events
Winter Series These are Demonstration Style Classes (12-16)
and Hands-on Workshops (limited to 8 students)*note we are unable to process classes on line at this time. Please call the shop to purchase your class. 303-278-1260 Thank YouCancellation Policy - Please be aware that all classes are non-refundable. We have to purchase many items for each person in class and we need to be able to prepare. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
EVENTS - are usually demonstration or "talk style" education & often includes testing stations, such as our monthly "Healthy Skin Club. These often includes a free hand-out for you to take home, some samples and a question and answer period.
OUR FREE holiday and special occasion celebrations are open house style often with discounts, free food and drinks, music, and giveaway's. Plus we introduce you to new items, fun information, great vendors, books, unique products and health information. We also like to include other wonderful Golden businesses.
Book A Private Event
We welcome private party's and special events for classes & workshops. Maybe a girlfriends night out? Your bridal party or team building - we can do that.
We can arrange cooking classes, aromatherapy classes, natural body product making & more.
You pick the topic; making lipgloss & lip balms or natural body butters. Essential oil products, a healthy "nibbles & sips cocktail cooking class or let Cheryl design a scrumptous 5 course menu for you- eat your way through the class and take home the recipes and directions! Just let us know what class you are interested in and we can design something just for your group.
Minimum requirement for a private class or workshop is 8 people
Demonstration Classes with samples/food up to 15 people (call if you need a larger group) Prices range from $50-$65 per person.
NEW Zoom Class
How to make Healthy
(Plus, peanut butter Easter eggs)
6:15 - 7:15 pm
Instructor: Crystal Baldwin
Join Crystal Baldwin on-line for this short and "sweet" zoom class!!
Learn how to make:
Healthy Homemade dark & white chocolate Bark with herbs
Chocolate Truffles with essential oils and herbs
All Vegan (with coconut free options)
PLUS, added bonus; make homemade peanut butter
Easter Eggs (or other nut butter)
Live Class on Zoom includes;
PDF with recipes & 3 dried herbal toppings
plus a 10% off coupon for our new chocolate truffles
In this class we will be learning the super simple art of making your own healthy chocolates! We will be avoiding processed sugar and fillers and using only pure raw cacao (and plant protein).
Discover how to incorporate herbs & essential oils in the actual chocolates & on top for health and beauty.
Dark chocolate has incredible health benefits and when you make it yourself - you can use healthy sweeteners that add minerals and vitamins as you control all of the ingredients. Plus, we'll be making beautiful heart shaped chocolate bark with rose petals & cranberries.
Also, learn how to make healthy white chocolate that actually tastes good (not just milk & sugar flavor).
Hint...we'll be adding things like turmeric for anti-inflammatory benefits and goji berries for flavor, color and tons of vitamins.
For an additional $10 you can also pick-up samples of all the chocolates made in class (eat along at home)
(be sure to mention this add-on when purchasing the class)
Call TODAY to hold your spot
We currently do not have any in-person cooking classes scheduled...please check out our zoom classes.
Instructor: Cheryl Rojic,
Holistic Chef & health coach
Call today to hold your spot 303-278-1260
HEALTHY SKIN CLUB
HSC is currently suspended
we will let you know when we are able to resume.
Skin Care Class
We currently do not have any skin care classes scheduled. We will update you when we are able to hold classes. Thanks
Instructor: Crystal Baldwin, Aromatherapist, Esthetician, Product formulator
Call today to hold your spot 303-278-1260
Coconut Cream Eggs
Vegan, Dairy-Free, GF
Dash of salt -optional
- ½ Cup Aquafab (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- ¼ Teaspoon Cream of tartar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tbps agar agar powder (not flakes)
- 2 1/4 cups organic sugar
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon lemon extract
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp chocolate chips (any vegan variety)
- Blend 1 Cup sugar with turmeric and lemon extract, mix well until yellow color comes up- set aside
- Zest two lemons and place on a plate to dry out, set aside
- Get your sugar and piping bag ready:
- Cover the bottom of a small cookie sheet or tray with wax or parchment paper - sprinkle colored sugar over paper and set aside.
- Have a piping bag ready with a large round tip assembled and ready to go! Or use a ziploc bag, just clip one corner.
- Put the aquafaba in a mixing bowl with the cream of tartar and mix on high for 6 minutes until very fluffy. If you have a kitchen-aide use it.
- Add the vanilla extract and whip for 3 more minutes until it is white again and it forms very stiff peaks.
- Boil the water and agar agar for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add sugar and boil for another 3 minutes stirring constantly over medium-low heat. (Be careful not to cook it too hot or you will burn or caramelize the sugar).
- Turn off the heat and add the hot sugar mixture into the beaten aquafaba with the blender going...go slowly.
- Add this mixture slowly while beating aquafaba with a mixer set to low for about 30 seconds. This will turn the fluffy white mixture a little shiny.
- Quickly transfer mixture to a piping bag
Sprinkle the tops and sides of your peeps with colored sugar and lemon zest.
Melt chocolate chips in a very small bowl in the microwave for 1 minute and use a toothpick to stir the chocolate and dot eyes onto your peeps.
- Tips for making perfect vegan peeps every time:
Stir the agar agar mixture constantly over medium-low heat, just hot enough to keep it slowly bubbling.
Cook the agar agar for a total of 6 minutes to make sure it's completely dissolved and melted.
Be sure to get all of the agar agar syrup into the aquafaba! Use a rubber spatula to scrape out the bottom of the saucepan to get it all.
Have your piping bag ready to go before adding the agar agar syrup to the aquafaba! It cools quickly and you have to work fast!
If it starts to harden in the mixing bowl, turn on your mixer for about 10 seconds to get it smooth again.